Look Mexico


















The Crucial Collection

1- he bit me
2- Im can´t today im on duty
3- call of your lapdog
4- guys I´ need a helicopter
5- come on we are talking about you
6- whose ship is this
7- oh the things im gonna do for my country
8- variations on a theme (guys i need a helicopter)
9- math is everywhere (summer darling cover)
10- i meant pushups
11- me and my dad built her (remix)
12- you ever get punched in the face for talking too much (history invades remix)
13- you come into my house while i sleep (chris rucker remix)
14- done and done (the dark romantics remix)


Descarga The Crucial Collection


disco recomendado por mi amigo personal jeff.

aqui les dejo su blog, ojala que los pocos que ven el mio disfruten algo.

XD

Musica para la conciencia

1 comentarios:

Rodrigo Leal dijo...

Wena loco!! nose si me cachai de nombre jajaja pero siempre nos saludamos jajajaja. Oye super bueno tu blog, ahora se que tengo que aprender muchas cosas sobre esto de la tecnología jajaj, nos vemos por ahi saludos.